I like to take the initiative to blacklist as many Jerry Tan Kim Huat & Co.'s companies, addresses, contact numbers and contact persons who have been scamming the public and the nation's funds. Who knows one day this list will come in handy?
I shall start with what I have from real documents and validated information from contributors.
(A) Main companies and addresses that are blacklisted:
1. Starz Privileges f.k.a. Cours Montreux International (201020882Z)
2. Lifestyle Pacific International (201203272Z)
3. Emperor Travel (200416296W)
(1) - (3) operating address:
20B Teck Lim Road, SG 088391
4. Crown Holiday Exchange (200401773M)*
Last known address:
123 Penang Road, #03-12, SG 238465
*Status @ ACRA: LIVE as at 27/9/2012
5. Discovery VIII International Pte Ltd (199702746Z)
6. iDiscover International Pte Letd (200902828M)
7. The Discovery Group Pte Ltd (201202885R) - <CLICK TO READ> RED ALERT: ON CASE's CONSUMER ALERT LIST
(5)-(7) Operating address:
300 Beach Road, #33-4/5/6, The Concourse, SG 199555
8. Asia Pacific Bullion Pte Ltd (201203007R) - <CLICK TO READ> RED ALERT: ON MAS' INVESTOR ALERT LIST
300 Beach Road, #33-04/05/06, The Concourse SG 199555
Tel: 6298 8881
Fax: 6298 8886
371 Beach Road, #06-00 Keypoint, SG 199597
Tel: 6692 7777
Fax: 6692 7778
9. The Gold Guarantee Pte Ltd (201118364Z) - <CLICK TO READ> RED ALERT: ON MAS' INVESTOR ALERT LIST
42A Boat Quay, SG (049831)
10. Singapore Precious Metals Pte Ltd (200804906H)
138 Robinson Road, #09-06/10, The Corporate Office, SG 068906
11. Travelz.com.sg (Please share and warn the public)
10 Anson Road #33-04A International Plaza Singapore
Travel.com.sg as at 7/11/2014 takes on the same registered address as Starz Privileges f.k.a. Cours Montreux International (201020882Z) based on ACRA records.
The following requires contribution
(B) Names & contact numbers of employees that called victims for presentations from any of the above companies
Company A/ contact person: / contact number
Company B/ contact person: / contact number
(C) Names & contact numbers of other companies that are 'subset' of entire syndicate:
Company A1/ contact person: / contact number
Company B1/ contact person: / contact number
I really want to bust Jerry Tan's balls and ass. Surely he wouldn't be offended as he is a thick skinned scammer.
Who else likes to contribute please feel welcome. Pass the message around we want to see them go down.